Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Trouble moving
I've been having issues moving all my old posts from my self hosted blog over to here. So I decided to do something a little unconventional. I will be posting new stuff only here and I also will be posting at http://diannaauton.wordpress.com as well. At the wordpress blog it will have not only the same things I'm posting here but all of my old posts as well. So you will see the same new stuff here but all my old archives will only be available there. So there you have it. I will now be posting to two blogs. lol Just duplicate posts. So if you follow me here you will not miss anything from this point on. Or you can just follow me over there. Either way you will get all the new posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment